- Currently there is a lockdown in Austria up to and including December 12, in which we also have to close as a hotel business.
- From 13 December, access to our hotel and restaurant is only possible with a valid 2 G proof, except for children up to the age of 12.
- Please also note the obligation of entry registration for travel returnees and those entering Germany. Quarantine is not required for vaccinated and recovered persons. However, children under the age of 12 must always undergo a five-day quarantine - in contrast to the regulation in Austria - regardless of what measures apply to the parents.
- All current government measures can always be found on the page of the federal ministry
Hygiene & Cleanliness
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Continuous control, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfection columns & dispensers in all public areas and in the dining room
- Room cleaning daily with virucide-effective products
- Regular ventilation of all rooms and areas
- Restaurant rooms and terraces with guaranteed distance
Lanersbacher Hof Team
- Trained and top-prepared team through extensive hygiene training of all employees
- All employees at Lanersbacher Hof are also vaccinated and continue to be tested regularly for you
Wellness & Spa
- The indoor swimming pool, saunas and steam bath are open - the minimum distance between all lying and sitting areas in the relaxation rooms, indoor pool and saunas is guaranteed
- Massages take place with extended hygiene measures
General recommendations for behaviour
- Avoidance of direct body contact
- Sneezing or coughing into the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- Washing & disinfecting hands several times a day
By the way: You can cancel reservations until 21 December 2021 (day of departure) free of charge until 5 days before arrival. Otherwise, the General Terms and Conditions for the hotel industry apply (AGBH 2006).