Your golf holiday in the Zillertal in Lanersbacher Hof
Playing golf surrounded by the beautiful mountains of the Zillertal
Whether you are a professional or a beginner, in the Zillertal Valley, a 18 -hole championshipcourse in Uderns lets every heart of a golfer beat faster.
Guests of the Lanersbacher Hof receive a 20% discount on green fees.
The terrain of the golf course Zillertal Uderns is not only varied and slightly hilly but also offers a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains in the Zillertal.
The golf course offers beautiful pond landscapes, numerous bunkers, manicured fairways and greens moving, which provide a unique golfing experience.
Golfing in the Zillertal: a highlight for every golfer
- 18 -hole championshipcourse
- 35 Tees, 18roofed
- Chipping Green including sand traps
- Pitching Green
- Putting Greens
- Driving Range short game area
- PGA-Golf school for beginners, advanced and pros
- Club house
- Rental of golf equipment: clubs, bags, trolleys, E-Cars
Golf school: learn Golf with the guidance of PGA certified pros
Whether you are a beginner, a seasoned Golfer or already an experienced golfer, the golf school Zillertal offers a multilevel course program which is set up individually.
Tasters lessons are weekly: Monday 15:00, Wednesday 16:00 and Saturday 12:00
Golf Club Zillertal Uderns
Golfstraße 1, 6271 Uderns
Phone: +43 5288 63000
Relax and explore – worthwhile destinations provide variety
You won’t just find variety and the energy to relax in the Tux mountains. Numerous day trip destinations on a whole variety of topics are worth exploring including art and cultural institutions, castles and palaces, high-rope courses, zoos, theme parks and swimming fun for the whole family. We will be happy to help you.
Here are a few tips for your day trips
That´s skiing in Tux: hit the snow
Zillertal is a paradise for skiing. Tux offers all kinds of winter sports, including snowshoe or winter hiking, cross-country skiing or simply enjoying the heat of the sauna in the wellness area.
365 days skiing in Tux
- 5 skiing areas – 62 state-of-the-art lifts & cable cars and just one ski pass
- 196 km of slopes – 599 hectares of skiing area
- Snow-covered runs down to the valley from the Eggalm to Lanersbach and the "Schwarze Pfanne" on the Hintertux glacier
- Aprés ski & mountain inn fun at 30 inns and restaurants, from rustic to modern
- The most stunning vantage points: the panoramic terrace at 3,250 m on the Hintertux glacier, Wanglspitz – at the top station for the 150
- Tux/Rastkogel – the breathtaking panoramic downhill run
- BetterPark Hintertux at the Olperer drag lift (April to mid-December),
- Family park (December to April) on the Sommerberg and Snowpark/Halfpipe: Vans Penken Park on the 4 SB Sunjet – Penken
You have almost unlimited options for rediscovering the Tux mountains on a ski tour. Experience the ultimate deep snow experience!
Winter hiking trails
Sometimes just flattened or cleared, 68 km of winter hiking trails ensure winter variety: as a challenge hike up to the Eggalm, the Penken or Sommerbergalm or take the cable car to the individual top stations and hike more leisurely from there.
Cross-country skiing trails (classic and skating trails)
14 km of classic trails and 14 km of skating trail await passionate cross-country skiers and skaters.
Experience pure untouched nature and get totally new impressions far away from the slopes. Experienced mountain guides accompany you to the most stunning spots in the Tux-Finkenberg holiday region.
With the family, friends or romantically as a couple – 12 km of toboggan runs are always a bit of great variety that goes down well with both adults and children, besides skiing in Tux. It is possible to reach all the mountain inns by taxi.
Ice skating rink and curling
Fun on ice – on the large natural ice rinks in Tux-Lanersbach and Finkenberg. 6 curling sheets provide fun action using a "stone & broom" to sweep and aim for the target.
Fun, games and entertainment for your family holiday
Even your very youngest will feel at home in the Tux-Lanersbach holiday region in Zillertal. The necessary variety for your family holiday is well provided for:
- Children’s ski lessons – at one of the 5 ski schools
- Children's park – at the Eggalmbahn cable car’s top station
- Children’s parties (such as the early New Year’s Eve party, children’s puppet theatre, Easter Bunny magic show)
- Children’s paragliding
- Children’s merry-go-round, magic carpet, baby lifts
- Trapping for kids with snow hiking, building igloos and fun Olympics for kids aged 4 and older
A holiday in Lanserbach is pure relaxation
An abundance of mountains awaits you with a wealth of variety during your indulgent holiday in Lanersbach. Wonderfully fragrant flowery mountain pastures, the scent of fresh pine and moss from the forests, crystal clear mountain lakes, magical views over the surrounding mountain scenery await you in the nature & sports paradise right near the Hintertux glacier in the summer. Close to heaven – a dream for nature lovers and active sporty types. And for every winter sports enthusiast or lover of the white stuff – welcome to your holiday in Lanersbach! Our region offers everything winter sport enthusiasts can imagine and all of it right on the doorstep of the Lanersbacher Hof in the middle of the “Zillertal 3000” skiing area.
You can obtain more information at www.tuxonline.at
The peak of enjoyment
Tyrol’s most beautiful glacier skiing area is calling! Exercise and sport in the Tuxertal valley’s countryside: stunning hiking trails over flowery pastures and in the refreshingly cool forests of the Tux in summer, in the winter the Zillertal 3000 skiing area with powder snow slopes and the finest prepared runs. Making your holiday in Lanersbach simply immense!