Where "good" stops and first- class starts
In our gourmet hotel Lanersbacher Hof, the wishes of our guests have the highest priority. Everything we do is therefore geared towards one goal: the perfect holiday.
In addition to our numerous wellness offers, many sports facilities and a beautiful natural environment, our eye is mainly on the preparation of excellent food, as they are unparalleled. The kitchen in our hotel in the Zillertal region is proud to present itself as a carrier of the hood award by gourmet guide Gault Millau. At our gourmet hotel in Tux we see this award as the logical consequence of our efforts to serve food and drinks of the highest standard in our gourmet and vital cuisine. From the high-quality ingredients sourced directly from the region, our chefs create daily culinary specialties with incomparable harmonic creativity. Each dish comes artfully served on the table and delights the mind just like the taste buds.
Authenticity, transparency and regionality are our maxims, with which we guarantee your unforgettable taste experiences. Be it the milk and the cheese of our hay milk cows, or meat, from the butcher of our trust - in our award-winning cuisine, the finest Tyrolean cuisine awaits you, with international creations serving your palate.
By the way: We also cook with naturally prepared Grander © water. This gives food an even finer and fresher taste. And so comes as pure drinking water on the table.
As a hotel guest in the Lanersbacher Hof you dine on hood level
The peasant wisdom "You are what you eat" is no coincidence. Whether breakfast buffet or 5-course-hood-choice menu. Lose yourself in our offer of culinary delicacies that leave both your palate and your body speechless.
- Our large, carefully selected breakfast buffet leaves nothing to be desired. Covered with freshly squeezed juices, homemade jams, milk and cheese from our hay milk cows and yoghurt from our farmers, a feast awaits you at breakfast. Our chefs also prepare fresh egg dishes for each guest, served on crusty bread and pastries. Rounding out the buffet with the finest sausage specialties of recognized butchers of our confidence.
5-course hood menu
- The culinary delight of your stay culminates in our five-course toque menu, featuring a daily changing selection of four starters, two soups, five main courses and four desserts to deliver a feast to your palate that will not soon be forgotten. You can comfortably choose your menu only in the evening as you wish.
Various menus (traditional Austrian menu + 6-course gourmet gala menu)
- The cuisine of Austria is known worldwide for its variety of wonderful delicacies. With our six-course Austrian menu, we are happy to show you the charm of the numerous regional and seasonal specialties. Let yourself be surprised by our culinary highlight of the week.
- A sparkling wine adds a special something to special moments! Therefore, you start every Sunday with a champagne breakfast in the perfect holiday.
- Regionality is very important to us and you can taste it too. In order to guarantee the best quality, we work closely with our long-standing partners. These are Franz jun. Fankhauser from Tux, who supplies us with the best lamb and black-angus beef and Geisler Paul from Schöneben: from him we get the best milk and carefully selected veal. From the Hintertuxer Bichlalm we get regional yogurt, which has no equal. Our tasteful mountain cheese comes from the Jungsalm to us.
Tip: Our Cooking Classes - Let your creativity run wild when making your own dishes
Here are the dates of our cooking classes.
We are also happy to arrange an individual appointment for groups of 6 or more persons outside the given times.
Round off the day in comfort at the Lanersbacher Hof gourmet hotel . Sit together over a good glass of wine, have a chat, take time to listen. Recharge your batteries, chill out and relax and simply enjoy. We will be happy to serve you cocktails, fine wines, a cool tapped beer or also plenty of soft drinks at our cosy bar. We store more than 400 different, lovingly selected wines in our wine cellar.